Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

New Update

Finally becoming 2nd semester student of Medical Faculty... (I try to use english, because I'm belong to english class, hehe...)
Believe me, being a medical student is hard, and sometimes you would think: what am I doing here? why am I end up here?
Especially, if you were away from your hometown and have no family in the city you live now (just as I am).
But, to think there was very tough journey to come here (Denpasar), I think I should pass it no matter what happened...
Well, so I will tell you how tough my journey was...:
I'm not a smart student (just depending on God) at school, but, since elementary, I always want to be a doctor. My art teacher said that I sould be an Architect, just as my mom.. But I said that I want to be a doctor... And here I am... When in 3rd grade of high school, I was taking 2 courses: DBB Course and SSC. It was hard for the first week, but in the end I can enjoy it. Just imagine, school untill 3.15 p.m., then go to SSC until 7 p.m., and then to DBB until about 10 p.m.. That's not everyday, just about three times a week for the whole year, hehe...
But finally I was able to come here, to start my new adventure as a medical student (it wasn't going well, trough). This was a rare chance to be independent, away from parents, no one to rely on except myself, even if it was much harder than everything I have already passed before, but I think it was really valuable.

p.s.: For you who wants to enter the medical faculty, it was hard, but valuable. Especially in Udayana University. But next time I will try to post some of my lectures here. Enjoy! ^^

0 komentar: